In my third season of cycling, seeing how far my bike will take me.


Thursday 6 January 2011

Miles and miles

Half way through a pretty hard training block, doing some 400+ mile weeks and my body is getting a bit stropy. In serious need of a massage. Had some great rides though and been good to try out a few climbs I haven't done in ages. Good to be going out regularly with people as can see everyone else having their ups and downs. Got a team meeting this Sunday and a talk on Nutrition.  What I can't wait to see this weekend though is the race calendar.  Spoke to coach Dan midweek and he mentioned a couple of Premier Calendar races, will be good to see what the next level is like and to compare it to what we did at Elite level and in Belgium last year-might mean going up near Durham again so can't wait.  After all these miles it will be great to get some racing in, everything else is just waiting.  Got a heavy next few days of riding, another hard week and then Newport on the 15th again.  Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment