In my third season of cycling, seeing how far my bike will take me.


Monday 1 November 2010

New wheels

Just had to do a post to talk about the new winter bike; In Gear in Uckfield have helped me out with a new Kinesis frame which for the price feels amazing, have taken it out over some proper winter training lanes over the last few days and it is so stiff and descends beautifully as its rigid throughout and you can get your weight right over the back wheel.  Lacing the bike up with lights ahead of all the night training I have coming up over the winter, as ever being a teacher though, not too long until the next block of holiday time.

Half term is always a great time to get back training and Dan Bennett is sending his training plan through in the next few days.  Really looking forward to getting some structured training back, trying hard not to get too prematurely excited about the race season but setting goals and laying out periodised training plans makes me think about how next year has so much potential.  One particular boost is seeing the team rosta for next year which looks quality. 

Had a great ride out on Sunday with some of Dan's training clients and enjoyed a wet but social ride. Thanks guys.

Thanks also for everyone who keeps feeding my fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment